- Install Doxygen from URL
- 32 bit: http://ftp.stack.nl/pub/users/dimitri/doxygen-1.8.8.windows.bin.zip
- 64 bit: http://ftp.stack.nl/pub/users/dimitri/doxygen-1.8.8.windows.x64.bin.zip
- Install MikTex from URL http://miktex.org/download
- Select working directory to save/select setting file
- Fill Project Name
- Select source code directory from where documentation has to be generated
- Specify designation directory, where LaTeX will be stored.
- Click on next, select all entities.
- Click on next, select LaTeX and as intermediate format for PDF. Select required output HTML, LaTeX and RTF etc. For PDF LaTeX is mandatory.
- Clicking on next will open screen for diagram generator. Use built in class generator.
- Clicking on next last screen will be displayed.
- Click on Run doxygen button.
- Some message can be displayed, try to ignore.
- Progress will be displayed, please wait till “*** Doxygen has finished” is displayed.
- Open the target directory, specified in 3.d.
- modify the refman.tex file as per desired format like Logo on First Page, New Line, New Page etc
- Double click on refman.tex file from target directory.
- This will open MikTex editor, select XeLaTex command and click on “Green Run” button.
- Progress is displayed in console output.
- Some messages about “default to ^^91” can be ignored by hitting Enter key.
If left blank, this will default to ^^91
1^^92 P\+P\+D\+: 1 = Consu…
This will generate a pdf names refman.pdf in the destination directory. Like following is the completion message.
Output written on refman.pdf (318 pages).
SyncTeX written on refman.synctex.gz.
Transcript written on refman.log.
- It’s a two time compile process. 2nd time Toc is generated. Step 16 needs to be followed two times.